Flexible Content Matrix
Organize training programs in the most logical path.
- Subjects: the highest level organizing principle for courses.
- Topics: associated with a top-level subject and can include multiple courses.
- Courses: associated with a topic and include multiple activities and numerous administrative settings.
Every course includes numerous settings and options that allow for both customized learning and administrative control.
- Rules-based course design dictates the order in which activities must be completed
- Course progress is prominently displayed for the learner, along with course status: assigned, enrolled, started, not completed